The Scheme of “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” for Girl Students belonging to the Minority Communities was earlier known as “Maulana Azad National Scholarship” and the same was launched by the then Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee at National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities held on 03.05.2003 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
- Scholarship will be awarded to minorities’ girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks in aggregate in previous class.
- Annual income of student’s parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
|Sr. No||Item||Scholarship Amount|
|1||Admission & tuition fee for classes IX and X||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 5000/- each|
|2||Admission & tuition fee for class XI and XII||Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.12000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6000/- each|
The selection procedure will be based on the criteria of parent’s/guardian’s annual income. The selection of the eligible students will be primarily done on the basis of the lower income criteria among the students who have secured at least 50% marks in the previous exam, however there is fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/UTs based upon the population of the minorities in the concentrated
ಅಪ್ಲೋಡ್ ಮಾಡಲು ಈ ಕೆಳಗಿನ ದಾಖಲಾತಿಗಳನ್ನು ಮುಂಚಿತವಾಗಿ ಸ್ಕ್ಯಾನ್ ಮಾಡಿಟ್ಟುಕೊಳ್ಳಿ
- ಹಿಂದಿನ ವರ್ಷದ ಅಂಕಪಟ್ಟಿ (2019 ರಲ್ಲಿ ತೇರ್ಗಡೆಗೊಂಡ ತರಗತಿ)
- ಹತ್ತನೇ ತರಗತಿ ಅಂಕಪಟ್ಟಿ (ಪಿಯುಸಿ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಮಾತ್ರ)
- ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಯ ಜಾತಿ & ಆದಾಯ ಪ್ರಮಾಣಪತ್ರ
- ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಯ ಆಧಾರ್ ಕಾರ್ಡು
- ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿಯ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕು ಪಾಸುಪುಸ್ತಕ (ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಕೃತ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕು)