AIISH ADMISSION 2019-20 – (All India Institute of Speech & Hearing)
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) is a premier institute offering programmes related to communication disorders. AIISH was established in the year 1966, fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (B.ASLP / BASLP)
Total Seats = 62 Seats (Mysore) + 10 Seats Jabalpur
>> Minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) Marks to be secured in II PUC
>> Must Studied at least 3 subjects in II PUC among Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics
Mode of Selection
An all India entrance examination will be conducted for admission to the BASLP programme at various centres. Nearest centre is Mysore.
>> GM / OBC : Rs.500
>> SC / ST / PwD : Rs.325
Previous Years Question Paper
If you required previous years question papers you required to pay additional Rs.250. Note: Question papers will be sent to email (Soft Copy) only.
- SSLC Mark Card
- SC / ST / OBC Certificate (Only if applicable)
- PUC Mark card (Only if result declared)
- Starting Date for Apply Online : 01.03.2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29.04.2019
- Date of Entrance Test : 18.05.2019 at 9.00 am
- Announcement of rank list : 24.05.2019
- Announcement of select list : 30.05.2019
- Counselling and admission:
- 1st round : 11.06.2019
- 2nd round : 18.06.2019