We categorize the services offered by CRUST as:
- Refundable Fees:
- Applicable for amount paid in advance for Web Designing, Web Development and Courses Offered by CRUST Web Designing Institute only
- The refundable fees further divided into fully refundable and partial refundable fees; fully refundable fees comprises the balance of, total amount paid to CRUST except bank charges and applicable taxes less (-) applicable processing fees & applicable taxes. Where as partial refundable fees comprises the balance of, total amount paid to CRUST except bank charges and applicable taxes less (-) actual expenses/costs incurred on part of the order and applicable processing fees & applicable taxes.
- Non-Refundable Fees:
- It is non-refundable in any case.
- Such fees are clearly specified before transaction or placing the order or requesting any services offered by CRUST.
- All the educational consultation services such as Educational Loan Application Processing Fee, Job (Employment) Application Processing Fee, Scholarship Application Processing Fee, Passport Application Processing Fees, Resume Writing Services, etc. are generally non-refundable service charges.
Refunds and Credits:
Please contact CRUST customer care immediately if you are dissatisfied with any service provided to you. CRUST will retain a 10% of the invoice amount or Rs.2,500 whichever is higher as processing fee and refund the remaining service charge associated with all the listed services in our website. All refunds must be requested within 30 days of the date of service. There are no refunds given on extra services offered by CRUST. CRUST will make every effort to complete your request for all the services listed in our website in a timely manner. CRUST cannot guarantee that your request for all the services listed in the website will be made within the requested or quote time.
Order Completion and Abandonment:
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you agree to provide the requested information, signatures, documents, etc. to our office within a reasonable time frame. If after 45 consecutive days with no response to emails or notifications, no refunds can or will be issued. Additionally, all orders that are not processed within 60 consecutive days due to failure of customer response will be considered abandoned, and “Administratively Completed”. Neither refunds, nor further account action is possible on orders that are “Administratively Completed”.
Canceling an existing order is subject to a 25% of the invoice amount or Rs.2,500 whichever is higher for order processing/cancellation fee, if the order is already processed. In case of the educational services (i.e., Educational Loan Application Processing, Scholarship Application Processing, Job (Employment Services) Application Services, etc.), you must request for cancellation of the service within 24 hours of the order placed. Orders that have already been completed cannot be canceled and the charges are non-refundable.
All the refund requests should be in writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other modes are accepted. Once your refund request is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your refund request. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your bank or credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Note that, the applicable bank charges & taxes will be deducted before transferring the refund.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds.