NEET – ALL INDIA 15% QUOTA [MCC / AACCC / AIPVT] COUNSELING
Information on Registration Fee and Security Deposit of MBBS / BDS / AYUSH / Veterinary All India Quota Counseling.
- You know that REGISTRATION FEE is non-refundable in nature
- SECURITY DEPOSIT is Refundable with the following conditions only:
- If you are not allotted any Seat through NEET All India Quota Counseling
- SECURITY DEPOSIT is Non-Refundable and adjusted with tuition fees when:
- You have been allotted a seat and reported to the allotted college within specified period
- SECURITY DEPOSIT is Non-Refundable & Forfeited when:
- The security fee will be forfeited if the candidate who has been allotted a seat in the second Round and Mop Up Round, does not join the respective institution during the second round / Mop Up round of counseling.
- Also the security amount will be forfeited in case the candidate gives wrong information at the time of registration on the basis of which a seat may be allotted and later cancelled by the Admission Authorities at the time of reporting.
- If allotted College is not interested, when you can exit without any much risk?
- If you have been allotted a college in first round you are free to exit without any risk.
- In case, if any college is allotted in second round and you exit from the counseling OR not joined the allotted college within specified date, your entire security deposit will be forfeited and not refunded to you in such cases.
CRUST Educational Consultants
Find us: https://g.page/crustindia